Sunday, July 8, 2012

we need a change guys...........




it was a normal day i was my way back to home,got the window seat in the local train you know how does it feel,well  i was playing with my phone,later when train crossed 2-3 stops a girl (she was a beauty) entered in the train followed by her friend (i guess) and then her mother.the girl seated beside me and i noticed she was of the same age.well i continued playing with the music tracks i was listening,after few minutes some guys also entered in the compartment and they were all like the funny guys who like to do crazy things and laugh a lot.it continued and then one thing made me to pull out the earphones from my ears that those guys were taunting and commenting on the girls and even the mother it went on and when become unbearable the mother of the girl started replying them back in their own language.a few minutes later i heard her saying that this is the youth,today's generation,what culture have they got,their behavior shows that where they come from else there are other boys who are also in the compartment,and the one (she pointed towards me) that one is even sitting beside my daughter he's saying (or commenting) nothing at all.

That's it i felt so good and it was the best ever compliment i have got from a stranger.

The thing is that the one who keeps anything in mind but respect in heart while looking at a girl is a man!!!
I welcome your opinions...

No comments:

Post a Comment